Join me in a Silver Clay Jewellery Workshop and therefore learn how to make your own beautiful fine silver jewellery from Art clay silver, at my studio in Newcastle upon Tyne. No previous experience however, is necessary!
From my home studio I can offer workshops for up to 3 people . Externally I can offer workshops for a larger group. The classes are kept small so I am able to give each attendee my full attention. Please contact me for further information.
Price is per person.
Please therefore contact me for further information.
As a result of acquiring skills in 2015 meant I could teach basic silver clay classes.
I was presented with the North Tyneside Business of the Month award recently.
Please contact me, however, for details of available dates of workshop.
Demonstrated on the day
- Rolling & cutting
- Pre fire finishing
- Post fire finishing
- Oxidising to create ‘antiquing’
Included in a 3 hour workshop
- All instructions
- 7g Art Silver Clay – enough silver clay therefore for 2-3 pieces
- Use of required equipment
- Necklace and jump ring and/or earring wires
- Polishing cloth
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation by the student 4 weeks in advance I can offer a full refund or a date change.
- If cancellation is within two weeks, I am unable to offer a refund. It may however, be possible to change the date.
- A different date or refund within 48 hours is therefore not allowed.
In the unlikely event that I have to cancel a course at short notice you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.